SHW at a Glance
The enterprise was established in 1365, making it one of the oldest industrial enterprises in Germany. Today, the SHW Group is a leading automobile supplier with products that contribute to a reduction of fuel consumption and consequently CO2 emissions.
In its Pumps and Engine Components business segment, the SHW Group develops and produces pumps for passenger cars and Truck & Off-Highway applications (trucks, agricultural and construction vehicles, stationary engines and wind power stations) and engine components. In its Brake Disc business segment, SHW Group develops and manufactures monobloc ventilated brake discs made from cast iron as well as composite brake discs made from a combination of an iron friction ring and aluminium pot.
Customers of the SHW Group include leading automobile manufacturers, manufacturers of commercial, agricultural and construction vehicles and other automotive suppliers.
The SHW Group currently has four manufacturing sites in Germany, located in Bad Schussenried, Aalen-Wasseralfingen, Tuttlingen-Ludwigstal and Neuhausen ob Eck. With slightly more than 1,000 employees, SHW generated group sales of €463 million in fiscal year 2015.